Terms & Conditions
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://www.altrastudios.com.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract with
ALTRA Studios e.U.
comes into effect.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store do not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1. selection of the desired goods
2. confirming by clicking the "Order" button
3. checking the data in the shopping cart
4. pressing the "checkout" button
5. login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login data (e-mail address and password).
6) Checking or correction of the entered data again.
7. binding sending of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can, by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store; We store the contract text and send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://www.altrastudios.com/terms-conditions.
Your past orders can be viewed in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment by Klarna, Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for shipment in 1 to 3 days. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 30 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item has been handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal for consumers
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (by contact form). To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you have requested that services begin during the cancellation period, you must pay us an appropriate amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already provided up to the point in time at which you notify us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of revocation
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and / or for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
contracts for services, if the entrepreneur has begun to perform the service before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the service has then been fully performed;
for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts;
for contracts that are subject to the Distance and Off-Site Selling Act;
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts:
for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
for the delivery of photographic, audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
All merch, and print items are not finished stock goods and are produced after receipt of order and are therefore excluded from revocation;
Digital goods cannot be returned and are therefore also excluded from revocation;
If the customer is an entrepreneur, a revocation is completely excluded.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
German and English.